Shooting Faces is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of users.
This statement explains how we collect and use the information which you give us. Our website does not collect any personal information about you, however, certain information that you provide helps us to monitor our web site service and provide you with the services that you are entitled to as a visitor to our website.
What information we collect
- non-personal information such as IP address (the location of the computer on the internet) and web pages accessed. This helps us to determine how many individuals use our sites, how many people visit on a regular basis, which pages are most popular, and which pages are least popular. This information doesn’t tell us anything about who you are or where you live, it simply allows us to monitor and improve our service.
- personal information such as name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address. We collect this information only in connection with specific activities, such as for booking appointments. The information is either needed to fulfill your request. You don’t have to disclose any of this information to browse our sites. However, if you do choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Usage of information
- fulfill your requests, for example making a booking appointment with us.
- process sales transactions or other payments and verify financial transactions;
- record any contact we have with you.
We never, ever, share personal information with other company. By making a booking appointment with Shooting Faces, you will generally be agreeing to receive emails from us but have the right not to receive this information.
If you do agree to receive this information, and later decide that you no longer wish to be contacted, you can let us know by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Providers: All online payments made to Shooting Faces happen via a third party -Paypal. PayPal provides payment services for customers paying via credit or debit cards or via the PayPal system. The personal information (including card numbers or account details) which you provide to these third parties is never stored on Shooting Faces system. As such, this information is subject to the privacy and data retention policy of PayPal.
Our sites may contain links to other sites. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access them using links from our websites and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit.
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you should be able to change your browser to prevent that. You should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, this should then give you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a website if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web.
Cookies can be used for a variety of purposes, such as providing personalised pages, but at present, we use them only to work out how many people visit our sites.
Further information about cookies can be found at the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website www.allaboutcookies.org.
Your Acceptance of these rights
Any information submitted via our website is treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. To find out more about your entitlements under this legislation, visit the Information Commissioner’s website: https://www.gov.uk/data-protection/the-data-protection-act.
Last updated: August 2015